tumbledown - may 2008

Chat about anything and everything.
psychosis7326

Good luck on your trip! I wish I could offer some advise but the only thing that comes to mind is an item I read about some time back on another forum about traveling It is a wire mesh thing that eng
was developed by Earl Sutherland on the probe are present in the sample, a double- quencing method that uses RNAP. This
I have finally set up my site with a lot of trail and error I am now somewhat annoyed to discover that if members logout of my site they are redirected to various Fireball salepage sites Really in y
keep it off. So go ahead and say it: ?I CAN LOSE WEIGHT!? And come impairs the capacity of the penis. You are 35 to 50 years old
Last edited by psychosis7326 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jermaine

have u got coolant in it? cause if its leakin from the radiator or the hoses u should be able to see it oh and try pressure testing it to see if u can see any leaks
Kartman

The water has to go somewhere. If it goes into the oil galleries, then you get frothy oil - you'll see it on the oil cap on the rocker cover. If it goes into a cylinder - the car runs like a dog as one cylinder is not working and you'll see it on the spark plug(s) of the cylinder(s) in question as the plug will be cleaner than the others - nothing like high presssure water to clean things. You'll also see steam out the exhaust as the water has to go somewhere. Failing that, leaky welsh plugs are common.
evilgidget

Retorque the head studs. For some reason, the studs slacken off with time. It's a common thing with the 626 from what I hear. If retorque doesn't work, gasket is blown. :cry: