EOI : 800 engine

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
fritz

Hey guys. I'm just trying to gauge if anybody is perhaps interested in the bottom end of an 800cc engine. I've had it pretty much reconditioned about 6 months back, but have now decided to scrap one of my mightyboys, so I only need 1 engine. The engine I am interested in selling is complete at the moment, but I want to keep the head as that was reconditioned during the rebuild. (I have a fully balanced bottom end which I'll be using for my good MB, hence seeing if anybody want this one)

I have spent somewhere in the region of $600 (not including the cost of the engine to start with) on the bottom end only including purchasing another crank and having it ground, honing, acid bath, new core plug, new rings, new bearings (big and small etc). So it's in pretty good shape for sure. I'd sell it complete, except I fear that by the time I buy another 800 head and have it reco'd, I'll have spent as much as anyone would consider spending on a slightly used reco'd engine. - in effect i'd be giving away the bottom end. (hope that makes sense?)

Anyhoo, if anybody is interested (from WA) - let me know... :wink:
reenie_girl

i am very interested in your bottom end-how much do you want for it? call me on 0406 799 396 after 6 pm my name is emily!