Doing Up Your Mighty Boy

Chat about anything and everything.
mightybabe

Hi, I'm Courtney. My parents just bought me a Mighty Boy (which is in a shocking condition) and I'm doing it up. Getting rid of stickers, paint etc. It has many body problems and needs new parts like front guards and tail gates. Any colour as long as they're in good condition.

It was origanally covered in graffiti and tacky stickers but I have removed them and am still working.

This is my first post and I'd really like some feedback (: thanks.
rf4burns

Hey babe good stuff on being a Mightyboy owner 8) try the "wanted to buy/for sale" section and you may come up lucky for some bits (have a look back through some of the ad's think Billie had a boy he was parting out) :thumbup1:
Last edited by rf4burns on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE
mightybabe

Thanks (: They bought it for me two days ago and it looks like it been through some hard time. lots of dents and stuff ): but i shall look in that section (:
gadj

Might be able to offer some guidance or physical asssistance if you're not too far from me.
No parts avail here though, unless you need an F8b (rebuild needed incl new piston/s) or auto box to suit.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..