first time on the road

Chat about anything and everything.
daronk18

pink panther lova wrote:um i dont think i can show leg.but havin said dat i know a guy who works at the RTA in coota an his gay,hrm how bad do i want to pass first go,can i handle the sore arse an passing first go ,or failing it,hrm

i take the sore arse an passing first go,my seats are really soft to cushion the ride afterwards

his only 18 so its ok lol
So pink panther are you a guy or a chic? if you are a guy im not sure why you would be willing to cop one in the arse and if your a chic the keep up the good work :lol: :lol:
And the next thing is when your driving when in boubt power out 8)
pink panther lova

im a bloke,an yea im gay do you have a prob with that?
lol 2 stop pplz pm me i'll save time yes im a bloke.any 1 wanna add me 2 msn go ahead.
pink panther lova

hey sorry daronk18,i didnt mean to have a bitch fit,its just i get picked on a lot at home an school i really dont need any more ok
so once again really sorry :cry:
lol 2 stop pplz pm me i'll save time yes im a bloke.any 1 wanna add me 2 msn go ahead.
Gladier

lol thanks daronk! id been wondering the same q ... and gays are fine and i find more fun to be with than other guys

the pink panther lover vs the cant show leg was i wondering about :P
pink panther lova

wow i thort you would pick on me but you's didnt,cool maybe not all males are like the ones near me :oops:

thanks for not baging me out its nice to think i can fit in some were an not have to worry
Brayden

Nah mate, no predjudice here. In fact the MightyBoy is probably the least masculine car anyone could own besides like a pink convertible beetle!

I know I've been the brunt of many "gay" jokes because of the ute - I could care less, it is cool!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Vampyric

WOW.. I only just got my Ps... Passed first go.. I sped a little.. Almost 10Kms over.. And all I got was a 'just watch your speed'.. But I'm in the ACT..
pink panther lova

lol funny you say that brayden i was lookin at a vw beetle before i got my pulsar,lol it was pink an really nice but i was 500 short :cry:

lol i wanted a old mini to i have loved those cars since i was a wee lil boy :oops:
daronk18

na no prob mate just didn't know hey.. but remember when in boubt power out..
pink panther lova

um why power ?
daronk18

its just a saying when your in a powerful car a do a power slide and start to lose it you put the power on and power out.. ha ha get it
pink panther lova

:lol: yea,bet that happens a lot in lil boys lol
Gladier

kyle - bad idea to leave youer mail addy in the sig... you will get so muich spam
bigboy89

hey man, im only 16 to and ive got my L's had them for a little while but yesterday was the first time i have actually driven the MB into town ( i live out of town) i was petrified but my old man wasnt going to let me get out of this one. but because we only just got back from holiday we didnt know that the country and western shit was on in Mildura, when this is on there is an extra 5,000 people in town! its on it was so busy driving into town that it wasnt funny but i went alright (didnt crash or nothing) but on the way home this idiot with a cowboy hat pulled out in front of me i dont think he must of seen me and it was just when i went from 2nd gear to 3rd gear so naturaly the car wants to go faster i nearly rammed the MB straight into the back of him :x
A pic of a girl on the bonett doesnt mean that my MB is a mighty girl!
pink panther lova

dam sux to be you hey,is every one ok?