Hatch and alto parts now adding pics !

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
pony-tail

I F8b hatch motor - Was ok but has been standing 2 years - would most likely need a rebuild or at least an inspection and 1 Alto F8b needs rebuild .
$ 100 the pair .
2 Doors and 2 Guards 84 hatch $40 the lot .
I Alto door $20 .
3 complete 88 to 89 CA91v altos all can run one with good motor and box but has an oil leak the other 2 so so . one is Auto with a pretty good box .The second Manual has a good box but the clutch is shot .
Sensible offers on the 3 - Scrap metal value is $300 so if no offers better than that that is where they go !Will sell as lot of 3 only ! will not strip or separate .
Ph 3885 3433 all parts and cars pickup only be quick the recycler is waiting ( seriously ) 7 days max !
Ian
Last edited by pony-tail on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
Special thanks to Brayden
pony-tail

Can do pics on request but could take a little time !
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
pony-tail

This Alto I want $250
and if you want the parts bombs - $150 each
No Reg no rwc
All 3 are F8B
2 are manual one is Auto all motors run !
White one has good F8B and Good manual box with recent new clutch but has an oil leak !
I was driving this car to work every day until the oil leak started - Stopped using it because I did not wish to destroy the motor !
Engine will need a front seal and a cam belt prior to reuse ! But could be driven on a permit with care and some spare oil !Image
Last edited by pony-tail on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pony-tail

Good F8B motor ( I still have not done the dissy yet )
Last edited by pony-tail on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
gavinolzard

hey mate i'm keen on one of those f8bs's and man gear boxes to bolt into my mighty boy do you still have a reasonable one for sale?
pony-tail

PM sent
pony-tail

Pics of 2 more of the Altos Image and Image
$150 each one manual (grey ) one Auto (Red with green doors)
Both are F8b
The auto starts runs and drives . It had a very good motor but it was left sitting for a year without being turned over and now it is smoky .
The manual starts and runs but has a stuffed clutch pressure plate . It can be moved around but not driven any distance .
The white one runs drives - no smoke or rattles but has an oil leak . clutch good gearbox good motor needs minor repair , out of the three you would get very close to one or maybe two roadworthy cars ( Driver side seats are no good on any of them !
Last edited by pony-tail on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
pony-tail

I have been Asked a couple of times about just coming over and taking only the parts ( usually motor and box that they want or suspension ) - Unfortunately once the vehicle is stripped it loses most of it´s scrap value and I have to pay to get rid of it . So for me removing major components is not an option . The cars are being sold cheaper than the wreckers sell the parts individually anyway ( Try the wreckers for an F8B gearbox or a motor )
They charge more than $150 For a gearbox . and I have been quoted recently $895 for a good F8B startable long Alto motor . I was looking for one for the white Alto , as hatch motors do not have the back engine mounting point for the Alto mounting . ( see my gallery for the difference ) . As such I am not going to wreck them . If I was I would have already done so and listed the parts on eBay in Auction format with some of the parts having first bids higher than I am asking for the whole cars .
Thanks Ian
Also I work nightshift and I am not up during the day every day so please be courteous .
Contact no . for all vehicles is 3885 3433.
ike849

first white alto taken :D
8-ball

hey mate i'm keen on one of those f8bs's and man gear boxes to bolt into my mighty boy do you still have a reasonable one for sale if u do pm please will take a whole car if u want and for the right price
Tez

and for the right price
I'd think $150 for an entire parts car with an F8b in it would seem to be about the right price to me...
Tez
So the adventure continues...
pony-tail

At this stage I am unsure but the grey one may be still available Will post here as soon as I know !
Green one with red doors is still available but it is an Auto .
8-ball

$150 is a good price but let me no about the manual 1
pony-tail

Cool -
Will know by friday !
pony-tail

Grey f8b manual Alto is still available -
Motor good clutch R/S gearbox unknown .
$150
Red F8b auto Alto still available
$150
Have had both of these running today manual Alto clutch is stuffed but drives under its own power .
White Alto back up for sale
Motor smokes (rings) gearbox and clutch good (Clutch is 2000ks old )
$150
Rolling Hatch shell still available with extra hatch body parts (guards doors etc) still available
Free
2 @ not running F8B motors 1 Hatch 1 Alto still available
$50 each ( both have good heads )
1 Alto F8B Cylinder head still available $50
Last edited by pony-tail on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.