Hatch and alto parts now adding pics !

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
pony-tail

If anybody wants this stuff can they please let me know what they want and when they can pick it up by Sunday 3pm as if no one wants them , they are going to scrap metal !
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
Special thanks to Brayden
pony-tail

We have checked the motors in the Altos!
Grey Alto has good F8B
White Alto smokes
Red Alto Smokes
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
pony-tail

White alto ( good clutch an gearbox motor a little smokey )
Red alto Auto good auto good panels smokey motor (rings )
Silver hatch minus motor and box
All going to scrap tomorrow !
pony-tail

I have been holding onto the grey Alto with good Running f8b motor for 8-ball but have received no contact . So if anybody wants it , it is up for grabs again .
must be able to pickup by Friday .
Ph 3885 3433
8-ball

sorry had no internet last couple of days cant get there till either sat or sun so no good for me sorry mate also pm'd u
pony-tail

Sorry just can not risk an eviction They were supposed to be gone LAST weekend .
Have a talk to my Daughter ( Carrie ) She may be able to work something out bit is her lease .
38853433 .
but there is very little margin for error
psx7

Do you still have any parts for the alto's left because I am chasing a gray steering wheel with no cracks in it that will fit a 1986 Suzuki alto? (The one that has 2-horn buttons. if so are you willing to post it?
Billie

He's long gone mate