Suzuki hatch 800 radiator or aftermarket for mboy.

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
Chad_

As title. Wanting a radiator for my boy. The current hatch radiator in it is leaking and im in need of a replacement. Any1 got one or kno where i can get 1?
Bill Lally

I might be to help . But as Always, Where are you located???
Chad_

Im from newcastle.
Bill Lally

Transport costs would be prohibitive. If you type radiator into teammightyboy search; you can explore aftermarket MINI and Swift and other solutions that the forum members have shared over the years.
Chad_

if you type radiator into search it only comes up with common engine conversions. if there is another radiator that is proven to fit even with modification i am able and willing. i just dont wana b stuffed around with suggestions and such as i kno for certain a hatch 800 radiator works and has adequate cooling for a standard hatch 800 f8b engine.i have already modified to accept 1 aswell. any other help would b greatly appreciated.
Billie

Brayden, mini compressor, holk, Honda mighty boy and me have all used mini radiators. Requires bung for fan switch and straightening of lower pipe. I don't think brayden did this. Also mounting brackets and 10 inch thermo fan.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Husky

Billie wrote:Brayden, mini compressor, holk, Honda mighty boy and me have all used mini radiators. Requires bung for fan switch and straightening of lower pipe. I don't think brayden did this. Also mounting brackets and 10 inch thermo fan.
19122011269.jpg
+1
I have done this conversion and infact the lower outlet hose bend is good for the MB.
It fits really well. I just made some mounts for the thermo fan and a lower bracket support similar to the standard one.
FYI the capacity of the radiator is approx 1000ml and the standard MB one is approx 600ml.
Attachments
19122011266.jpg
Chad_

Thanx guys. Really helpfull. I think ill b investing in a mini radiator. Had a quick look around and found a few new alloy units that are made with straight pipes and have fan switch provisions. Quite cheap too.