New photo my boy

Chat about anything and everything.
cuz

cuz
Colin

is that it...come on some quality shots plz
MORE BEER! :beer:
cuz

Took ten photo,s, none of the interior or engine ones are any good but here,s another.

If any one want, s photo,s of fingers or shadows, Im your man :D
http://static.flickr.com/26/42161687_6efde30e65_m.jpg
cuz
edmund

Hmmm the interiors look very neat and simple......... I like the seats!!! :D
But like Colin said....some quality shots please!!!
By the way what are you using to take the pics a Cellphone camera or a Digicam????
cuz

My wifes 3.1 mega pixels cheapo digital.
I think I stuffed it tho :( When I take a shot now it keeps on clicking over :ohnoes: Get one ordinary photo & 5 blurry ones. I might have pushed the button too hard.
Blame it on these " Randem test for this friggen Drug and alcahol policy " that the company has just started. How stupid is it when you can still test positive 2 weeks down the track.
Have a few ales and the next day your ok ( make an exeption for Col) but have a harmless tote and your stuffed for a fortnight. Had no problems doing my job for the last 30 years tho :wink:
cuz
edmund

cuz wrote:My wifes 3.1 mega pixels cheapo digital.
I think I stuffed it tho :( When I take a shot now it keeps on clicking over :ohnoes: Get one ordinary photo & 5 blurry ones. I might have pushed the button too hard.
Nah....that is a feature in many DigiCams.......it takes 6 shots with 0.5second intervals........and the reason they're blurred is coz you think you're clickin one pic an after you press the shutter button you move the cam resulting in the blurry shots!!!!! :D

Cheers!!!
Ed!~