tight arses

Chat about anything and everything.
daronk18

has anyone else found that when dealing with someone with a mighty boy they are always trying to do it up on the cheap, if you dont have the money to do it properly then you shouldn't do it up.. i like a bargin like the next guy but people need to realise that a good mighty boy and parts are getting hard to find. Thats my bitch over with, has anyone else had these problems.. :D :D
Eskibagh

Yeh, I have found that plenty of people overprice their shitty old cars and spares. Some people just want a cheap car, which is fun to run around in and doesn’t look entirely bad. I am sure if people had the money to be 'doing up cars', then MightyBoys probably wouldn’t be the first cars to spring to mind.
It might be really difficult to find Russell Crowe’s band TOFOG's new CD, but that doesn’t mean that it’s worth whatever someone will try and charge for it.

These cars are THE perfect cars for doing up on the cheap. A reasonably averaged size person can lift the engine out with their bare hands. The technology in them is relatively simple and in most cases can be easily fixed in the backyard. If someone wanted to get into mucking around with cars than MB/Hatches/Alto's are great places to start.
Its easy to do a car up with all the money in the world, the real challenge is to get something you are happy with that you can say you did the leg work for and didn’t suffer near bankruptcy over. Oops, /end rant
"Oh! look at that car burn! Does it get any better than this?" H. Simpson
stevan_istheman

I originally wanted a mightyboy to zip around town without spending much cash and to have something different to everyone else at school and college. And i've done that, so far...
The more things i find that will fit on the mightyboy, the longer the shopping list of improvements becomes.
I think this is the case for most people that post here.

I also think a mightyboy can be done up on the cheap, i think every mightyboy owner should try to make their car the best they can on their budget, this way when someone sees one driving down the street they don't laugh at it, they appreciate how much effort has been put into the car to stand out from the crowd.

As for the :censored: that get a mightyboy, hatch or alto and drive them into the ground, they should be shot.

Keep Kei Cars Alive!!
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.