cerial box licence :x

Chat about anything and everything.
bretto

On friday night i went down to ma local red rooster with my gf to get something to eat. i drove in the drive threw ordered at the speaker box then drove to the window to pay and collect my food.

behind me a lady pulled up cuming to a stop bout 3ft away from the back of my car. I was just about to hand my money to the drive threw chick untill the silly B!t$H behind me starts ramming me out of the drive threw,i looked down at my speedo, i was doing 10km OUT OFF
THE DRIVE THREW!!!!!! :roll: ....... shes slipd of the clutch then hit the accelerator!!!!

point of my story is......How the hell can u hit sumeone from a standing start???? DID SHE BRIBE SUMONE FOR HER LICENCE??? :x she must of got it from a bloody cerial box!!

:lol: but to top it off, i got out the car looked at her car it was totally smashed in and i thought to my self how could my car have half the damage of hers, after 5mins of staring at it, ( WOOOOO SAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR).............................. she replies" oh nar i already smashed the front of my car 3days ago!!! :lol:

well in the end she didnt have insurance! and has offered to pay cash for any damage to my car..........$700 dollars later!!! :?

being such a big lady aswell she probly couldnt wait any longer for her food :D :P
mightymira!!! :)
Mel

DUDE!!!!!
Nick

that sux, the christmas period brings em out from all corners of australia
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/mightyboy91/sig111.gif[/img]
stevan_istheman

Tell me about it...
Christmas break a year or two ago we got the flares and the bullbar on our landcruiser painted.
On christmas day some a**hole side swiped us in a subaru liberty, a week or so later her insurance company rings us asking us to pay some stupid amount of money for a drivers side mirror that she didn't use to pull onto the highway.
We told them to shove it and we never heard anything since. :D

Thats a bugger bout ya car though.
But what can you do?
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.