WTB:~Wheel nuts

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
ceej

The pitch is 1.25, however the nuts you are thinking off are different to the ones that i am looking for. I need Barrel nuts with an internal hex head (female) as opposed to a male head... If you get what I'm saying... NICE Products stock them, but they are too big, i already checked their whole catalog!
Garry. Nuff sed!
stevan_istheman

Sorry, i was just skimming through the other posts...

But it's there now, so everyone can add it to thier databases of parts :wink:
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
ceej

Went into Bob Jane Belconnen today, told me to go to the Wheel Factory (JAX QuickFit) in Queanbeyan. Gave them a call and the guy was useless as tits on a bull! He said he might be able to get them but i would need to come in a put a deposit down first. Brayden, where have you seen the blank nuts and where have you had them drilled/where would you recommend getting them drilled? Bob Jane said that they wouldn't drill/tap them and that they couldnt get a hold of the blanks... :evil:

I just want the wheel nuts so i can bolt my new wheels on! I would never of thought that it would be so hard! :?
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

I went through the Wheel Factory in Queanbeyan, which became a Quickfit, and has now moved to Fyshwick.
I drove out with an example of the nut style and looked through their catalogue, verified what pitch and size thread I wanted and picked them up a week later. I've done that twice, and your current wheel nuts were also ordered the same way. ;)

Failing that you can try Tefba in Sydney, they made me a set of custom lock nuts for the ute a few years back.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Jermaine

or if u could buy some really fine thread one's and get the right tap and rethread them
ceej

Brayden wrote:Failing that you can try Tefba in Sydney, they made me a set of custom lock nuts for the ute a few years back.
Thats where the 7 that i currently have got made. Where abouts in Fyshwick is the Wheel Factory? In the Yellow Pages it still says Queanbeyan, however both the numbers for QuickFit and Wheel Factory have changed...
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

It is now a Quickfit store, in Gladstone St in Fyshwick - where Strathfield used to be.
ceej

Iight, went into Quickfit, managed to locate a set of barrel nuts (aka tunnel nuts/internal hex nuts) that were already made up (didnt need to go the custom route) and they should be in tomorrow. $128 for the set of 16 ($8 each)... Im not complaining :D :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
gazuga

part number plus phone no for the place when they come thanks :wink:
ceej

Ill try get the details for ya... However when i asked the guy at Quickfit wher they were from he dint give me a response, he just said do you want me to order them or not. Obviously making a bit of money off them... :evil:

But i will try and ask him tomorrow if they are in! It was strange that they had them ready to go... :roll: :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

They have them "ready to go" because I nearly guarantee they're coming from another supplier... probably Tefba.

Monopoly = profit for Quickfit. :roll:
ceej

Thats exactly my guess too. Oh well, i have found em at least... :D
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brokenshire

Ceej, I am having the same problems getting wheel nuts also, but different ones to yours. I will be getting in touch with tefba today.
do you want me to ask about yours as well?

Give me a call with the specifics or post a pic/diagram.
ceej

Picked my wheel nuts up today, got a wheel alignment whilst i was there... Im almost 100%positive that they are Tefbar nuts, as they look identical to the other 7 Tefbar ones i have...

What sort of nuts are you searching for Shane? Mine are basically the top of page 34 on this site http://niceproducts.com.au/images/WheelStud_scr.pdf . :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brokenshire

I went through the catalogue and couldn't find mine. so i went to an auto parts store who sold nice and some other brands and they couln't find source them either. I will try tefba now and let you know