Spotted! - Have you seen another K-Class car around?

Chat about anything and everything.
stevan_istheman

Hey everyone, other forums have threads like this so i thought i may aswell see how it goes on here.
I'll start. :D

Who: Greg (altoboy) in his pimpin' black alto 8)
Where: Video Easy Curramundi & the start of kawana way
When: Saturday & Sunday (forget what times)
I was in: Dad's landcruiser & my mightyboy
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
Alto Boy

Stevan I was trying to find your place again, to give you a drive of the beast with the vacuum remapping......but I couldn't remember which street you were in.

PM me your address cause I'll be up for 2 weeks from next weekend.

Seeya......Greg.
Didn't I used to be somebody once !
ToranaGuy

There is a couple of K class car's getting around the werribee area, but i don't personally know any of the drivers. I wonder if the black mb with white canopy driver drops in here?

If you do, Hi dude!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
gremlin

*ahem*
Thread revival!!

While out cruising with some mates (not in my mightyboy, it still needs safety cert and rego...nearly there!) i spotted a green mighty boy.
I practically forced my mate to chase him down, had a chat to him and found out it's a turbo one. I think it was for sale not long ago. I told him about tamon, but he was on the job (pizza delivering) so i don't think he took much notice.

I'm gunna print out a few of the flick cards and chuck one under his wiper next time i spot him. There's a couple of others i know about that i'll do the same for.
me217

theres a dark blue/purple mighty boy around town with a roller door on the tray and a twin turbo sticker on the tailgate (i think it is turboed cause it dragged off my brother and he was in a six). ive seen him a few times now. under woolies. dont no the guy personally but ill have to do the card under the wiper thing to cause theres a couple boys around town.

me217
me217

1985 suzuki mighty boy : mods, f8b
1990 toyota mr2 gt import : mods, turbo timer, short shifter, 2.5" exhaust
1992 suzuki sierra : mods, g16b mpfi, 235's/75, snorkel & lift on the way.
stevan_istheman

I have a hard time finding mightyboys on the coast here...
i'm pretty sure we own 75% of all the mightyboys on the sunny coast! :lol:
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
ToranaGuy

If i had the time i wouldn't mind meeting up with Melb based mighty boy owners for a chat & bbq. But the weather isn't so great for that sorta stuff right now, such a shame. A mighty boy meet & bbq down @ williamstown beach would be very cool.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
evilgidget

Anyone own the purple hatch or black MB that's commonly seen around Thornton (NSW)?
kidwithahatch

theres a little red one driving around wardell i see a bit and also a black one i see parked at my tafe all the time.
ive also seen about 3 other hatches floating around the ballina area. a blue one is in this gallery as schmutiz or sumthing like that. another blue an old couple own in pretty much original nick, bought new and have owned it since, and also two yellow ones getting around.
Brokenshire

I spotted a white Mighty Boy travelling west on Parraweena Road, Taren point at 10:44 this morning, carrying 4 big tyres in the tray.

Who are you?
Brokenshire

So I saw a grey Mighty Boy when I was up the coast. It was parked with the driver sitting inside on some new road being built between cessnock and Kurri Kurri I think. I wasn't in mine so you wouldn't have seen me.

I also saw another one on Saturday at about 12.00 near my place turning onto anzac road at menai. it was red and I waved like an idiot. Should have seen me drive in front of you, I hope.

Can any one validate these sightings?
Brokenshire

Mighty Boy travelling west on Parraweena Road
Again to night turning from port hacking road and talking on the phone while driving, tut tut tut.

My boss also saw you yesterday on roberts road i think, your left tail light is out.
Brokenshire

Found the white mighty boy that i keep seeing, for sale at carlton motors, also on ebay. he wants $5k.

looks ok but is an auto
daronk18

while on holidays in coffs harbour i saw a red mighty boy near the bridge just up the road from the big banana.. is that anyone here??