My other toys

Chat about anything and everything.
bnsboy

Hi all as some of you may know when i said hello i said i was moving on to vintage cars but still keeping 2 MB's well here are my other toys hope you like.

There all small fords :lol: :crazy: :D

Number 1 is my 1935 ford model C sedan

Number 2 my 1948 fordson 10/10 van almost done and ready for club rego

Number 3 my 1948 ford anglia tourer "old hot rod" its been a hot rod for over 30 years before i got it

As found in the shed
After a wash :lol:

Thats all for now i may have others to show soon :snigger: 8)
courierguy

.nice toys bnsboy..just wondering what's the color in picture 1?. 8) .......MANNY.
bnsboy

Its called cordoba tan there are diffrent colours under the same name so what ever takes your fancy :lol: might look nice on a mightyboy
eris

wow they are so nice, I showed my wife and she said boy's and the toys. love old cars :D
do red Mighty Boys go faster down hill???
bnsboy

Thanks yes i have heaps more toys its why i am selling 3 MB utes as i need the shed space for my 1940 chev master deluxe sedan and a 1924 dodge fast four plus i have another model C sedan like at the top being restored too :lol:
bnsboy

Here are my more modern toys they are 2x ford laser TX3's 8) these 1.6L injection motors go like a bullet wish they were able to go in an MB :(

This one is a 1985 300.xxxklm on the clock 5spd manual cost $200 does 160klm on a track easy and is stock standard even the spare wheel has never been used at all :-o
This one is a 1987 and was free to a good home ie me :lol: has 198.xxxklm on the clock needs small work has mags is lowered has aircon etc
Billie

Spare wheel looks brand new, the red dot usually fades after 5 years.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Husky

I had a 1985 Tx3 (KC) 16 years ago when I was an apprentice. True be told I always prefered the look of the later KE series with the round headlights and slightly different interior and sports steering wheel. Unfortunatley I just couldn't afford a decent one at the time so went with the KC. I remember looking at a KE in really good nick with electric sunroof etc for $10,000 and I just couldn't stretch the budget. Good power for their day. Nice little car but 3rd gear Syncro shit itself. I got the gearbox replaced with the later KE series, It also had closer ratios so could stay on the power a bit easier. Make sure you check the oil levels as it did consume oil having higher kms.
It had a Holandia electric sunroof. I remember thinking I was the ducks guts pumping the stereo with the dush dush :) How times have changed...
Brayden

The Ford Laser KE TX3 Turbo 4WD (or Mazda 323 BF SS Turbo 4WD if you're a purist) was an absolute weapon of a small car.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Billie

Mates got the later bp turbo tx3, 300hp at the fly, pretty thrilling.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
bnsboy

Mine are non turbo's but still have heaps of go power :D they can sit on 160klm easy on the track have all wheel disk brakes to pull up :lol: there fun to drive just like a MB but more room however i am thinking of selling one TX3 to buy a mighty boy squirt on ebay dunno yet still thinking 8)
Adi21

Greetings . I'd love to see some pics of those tractors if you would be willing to post them .